Plans For Every Need
Take advantage of the current prices. Limited Offers.
- One connection to any Exchange
- 2 indicators per chart
- 1 symbol overlay per chart
- Order Flow Surface panel
- Customer Support
- Unlimited connections to Exchanges
- Unlimited indicators
- Unlimited overlays per chart
- Enhanced Volume Profile
- SL & TP strategy
- All previous features
- Advanced Volume Analysis Tools
- Advanced Features.
- Trade Personal Assistant (TPA)
- SBS Scanner
- Full Features of All Packages
- Include All Indicators of Market Place.
- Include All Strategies of Market Place.
- Include All Future Updates.
Nemoup to $100 capital
- Max capital in any trade is $100
Strategy that can buy and sell quick price movements, ideal befor pumps
POWER TRADES SCANNER
- Detect execution of a large number of orders in a very short time & catch the price change
- Track all liquidity changes in the order book as well as trading activity of participants via the Heatmap view
TPO Profile Chart
- TPO Chart, shows the price distribution during the specified time, thus forming a profile to understand at which levels the price has spent the most time.
Trade Personal Assistant(TPA)
- Manage your entry, exits, Stop Loss, and Take Profit. Reserve your capital by using Local-Limit orders where it execute the trade without sending a limit order to the exchange and reserve your money.
- Scans the market for a potential trades that can be applied using TPA strategy.
What is 3rd Dimension?
3rd Dimension is a modern, professional and full-featured trading platform that covers global financial markets and allows trading different asset classes such as Equities, Futures, Options, ETFs, FX. Whether you are a buy-side or sell-side, 3rd Dimension provides you access to reliable real-time data, liquidity, and execution for profitable trades.
An outstanding feature of the platform is its modular system, which allows connecting and using only the modules necessary for your needs.
What assets can I trade on with 3RD DIMENSION?
3RD DIMENSION allows trading FX, Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, ETFs and Commodities depending on which broker you are connected to..
Can I run 3RD DIMENSION terminal on my Mac?
3RD DIMENSION terminal is currently available for Windows OS only. But don’t worry, soon our developers will add a version compatible with the Mac. If you do not want to wait, you can run 3RD DIMENSION successfully by using virtual machine software such as Parallels, Virtual Box or VMWare Fusion to install Windows and 3RD DIMENSION terminal.
I installed the platform but it does not start (or an error appears)
I have several trading accounts. How can I switch between them?
Each trading panel has an “Account” field where you can switch between your active accounts. Clicking on this field, you will see a drop-down menu from which you can select the required trading account.
How is 3rd Dimension different from other terminals?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What is Emulator connection?
Emulator is a demo connection created to provide simulation data to the 3RD DIMENSION terminal in order to show the benefits of all the functionality. Emulator simulates the acceptance, management and filling of orders, and tracking of positions internally in 3RD DIMENSION.
How can I set up a workspace over multiple monitors?
You can place every panel of 3RD DIMENSION terminal on any available screen and save it as a personal workspace.
What are the system requirements to run3RD DIMENSION terminal?
3RD DIMENSION requires a specific set of PC requirements to be met in order to install correctly:
What is a bind?
Bind is a mechanism for combining several panels and modules into one entity with the ability to manage and save it for a subsequent quick call from the platform menu. Once you save Bind, you can quickly launch it as an element of the workspace.
Where do I find the trading messages that popped up?
All trading messages are located in the Notification Center, which can be accessed by clicking the message icon in the upper right corner of the toolbar.
Still Have Questions? Get In Touch!
Feel free to contact us any time if you need to ask a question or suggest a new feature.
Please use the form below to send a message or just chat with us during the live support.
We are excited to hear from you.